Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is great!

I have to say I have been on thousands of diets, thousands, and I have never felt as good as I do right now! Yesterday i had kind of emotional day, and I really wanted to go to some Mexican restaurant, eat chips and salsa, drink Margaritas, and eat till I popped. i talked myself out of that, then I was going to go through a drive through, and I passed Micky D's, Del taco etc., and didn't stop. Instead i came home, had a bowl of tomato soup with lots of hot pepper and a few crackers with Happy cow cheese. And you know what i felt GREAT!! For a food addict, that was a great achievement. Made a sensible dinner, danced my ass off a bit and went to bed.....bang! Great day! Saying no to the voices in my head felt so good, i finally took control back, doing it for one day made it seem possible to do it everyday.
So 2 tips, Taco bell has a fresco menu that is WONDERFUL! And a steak burritos is full of fiber. i don't even miss the cheese. Can you pair it with nachos...no, Cinnamon crisps...no, but you wont need it, trust me.
Next tip, at Wal Mart in the exercise section Hanes makes these sweat pants that are so freakin comfortable. They have an extra wide waste band (I HATE the skinny ones that fold over under your possible rolls), and I am 5"10" tall, so finding long sweats is like impossible, these are nice and long, and guess what $5!!!! They are phasing them out, so go get a pair, you will thank me.
I am going to weight myself on friday morning, I am not even to concerned about a number that may come up, because the last few days i have never felt better. So come on mommies, take back the control!! Renee (16lbs to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment