Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dedicated

1 cup of coffee, sugar free creamer, 1 egg over medium, 1 piece of high fiber bread with spray on butter, not a bad way to start the day. I am also going to write down everything I eat and deduct points even though I am not going to the meetings till I meet my goal weight. I am getting ready to do my Wii just dance, which is the kind of exercise I LOVE. I think i am going to ask my husband to get the Wii fit plus to add on to the Wii fit I already have. I just don't have time to go to the gym, so I have to get creative on my exercise routine. My toddler will actually sit and watch me dance, which is good, otherwise he is hanging on me or wanted my undivided attention. So, my goal today, do some sort of exercise program, and work my arms, I WILL wear a tank top come warmer weather! Good luck to all of you who are starving too! Renee (more like 16 lbs to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment