Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 4 babeee!

So yesterday I went to a movie by myself. I have no problem with this and enjoy going to see a movie I can cry to without somebody asking me whats wrong. I also packed some air popcorn I made and a diet root beer. Did not feel deprived at all. I went to Wal Mart after that and got some things for dinner, all healthy choices. Then I saw it, the huge containers of cadbury cream eggs! I call them devil eggs because its the devil on my shoulder that tells me to get them, and I hear nothing from the angel because she wants it too! So, I got it, I already know its a 3 pt sacrifice to have one little egg. So I got it, thinking will there a be a day when I don't want them, or the little Sweetheart candy, or peeps, probably not. So it ended up I really didn't have a lunch because of the movie being at lunch time, I made a great dinner with shredded bbq (LITE) chicken I made in the crock pot, reduced fat cheddar, whole wheat bread, and green beans. I also made a drink. Later that night was a bit hungry so I had a few raw almonds. Not to bad, was it great to skip lunch, no, did I really need the candy, yes. I don't think we should deprive ourselves of every desire, it makes us angry. I also drank more water (that I mix with crystal light) and worked out a little bit (more than I have). So overall not a day I can be mad about. I am going to stay off the scale till Friday and know a 1lb loss is ok and healthy! Have a great day starving! Renee(16lbs to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment