Saturday, January 16, 2010

Morning of 2nd day

So after a lovely night of being kicked in the head by my 2 year old I woke up refreshed and ready for the day! rewind that, I woke up more tired than when I went to bed! What I did think about was my day of dieting. One thing I am going to change today is drinking water. I thought about yesterday and know I didn't consume any water, except for what might be in diet soda and my Michelob ultra. Also, I am trying to do weight watchers, I am actually a lifetime member, but I am not going to go to the meeting until I get back to my goal weight. I really don't want to have to spend 12 bucks a week to have somebody weight me and then go to a meeting a recieve stupid stickers! My goal weight may not seem like a lot to some people, and if you see me in my clothes you may think I really don't need to loose weight. But I am 36 years old, I have two young kids, I have never worn a tank top because I hate my arms, never not worn a t shirt and board shorts when I got to a pool, or any water, have not comfortably worn shorts in my whole life, and I am tired of that. I simply don't feel like I am where I want to be physically. So like I told Kimmon, by 16 lbs and then the lifetime of realizing I can't eat what I want whenever I want makes my struggle just like hers, just like a woman who needs to loose a 100lbs. Ok, so i am sitting here drinking my coffee that i measured the cream I put in, and somehow feel like today will be a great day!! Good luck to all you in this fight! Renee (16 lbs i wish I could poop out!!)

1 comment:

  1. Renne, are you saying I need to lose 100 lbs?
    lol. bitch

    ReplyDelete