Friday, January 22, 2010

Scale day

I had a really rough day yesterday. All my decisions weren't perfect, but I tried to drink lots of water, eat some veggies, and make my meals sensible. I feel better today, like I am focused again. Ever since having my second son, about two weeks before my cycle I have a day that I think my life is going to fall apart, yesterday was that day. But today is a new and wonderful day! So what did I lose........drum roll.......3lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I would have been happy with 1, I am ex tactic with 3!!!!! It just goes to show if 99% of your decisions are good, you get active, even if its a little dancing with your kids, you can still have a piece of candy, chocolate chip cookie, or a cocktail at the end of your stressful day and STILL lose weight! So good luck to all you starving mommies....there is a light at the end of this LOOOOONNNNGGGG tunnel!
Renee (a not so impossible 13lbs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment