Friday, January 15, 2010

Dinner disaster

I haven't been great all day....but I was pretty good.
I blew my diet out of the water tonight. I made a grilled BBQ chicken sandwich with apple wood bacon, smokey cheddar, chipolte mayo, tomatoes, avocado, and grilled onions. I did use "diet bread". bonus.
Vodka martini. Ok. 2 vodka martinis.
I think Im being self destructive because it hurts to run. I hurt my knee on the "deathmill" my husband bought me. He literally bought it off a dead woman. Im convinced it killed her. It is set on a permanent incline (level 4). When I wear my heartrate monitor, I burn twice the calories. ...opposed to running on the road. So, hurt my knee and I am convinced I cant loose weight without working out.
enter....chicken sand w bacon, cheese, and avocado. and mayo.

sigh...... (sip) (martini).
Tomorrow Ill eat like a super model. air. carrots. sunshine.
(yeah right)
~Kimmon (a delusional 46 lbs to go)

2 comments:

  1. You Crack me up. Mmmm, air and sunshine, that sounds filling and hearty!

    ReplyDelete