Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Intruder!!

So I was taking my shower this morning and as I had my eyes closed washing my hair I felt like I saw a shadow, almost scared to open my eyes to see what it was! Was it one of my boys, did someone break in (Oh god they are going to see me naked!) Well I knew none of that was possible so I opened my eyes, glanced to the right, and then i saw it! It was the wings under my arms! Then to add more disgust, I shook it to make sure! It was my arms, I never really noticed the flab, so was this new or have I avoided for so many years the look of my arms all bare and flabby. Anybody who knows me knows my arms have been a lifetime curse. I only once bared them at my wedding, and to this day when I look at my wedding photos I go straight to my arms and critique them to death. So, did this cause me to do a bunch of push ups, arm rolls, yoga, palates Something?? No, unfortunately like every other day I covered them up, went about my day as usual. I did drink more water, but I snagged a few fries from one of my sons lunch, pretty much snacked through out the day and made OK choices. Not my best day, but as I look back, I know I need to have more structured meals and snacks, and I NEED TO WORKOUT! Renee (15 0r 16lbs to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment