Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting better

Yesterday went super good, my breakfast was gross, but I managed to eat enough to not be starving, drank more water, lunch I wasn't starving, had a bowl of tomato soup and added hot pepper and a pinch of cheese. Kept myself really busy, friends stopped over, then had a great dinner, practiced portion control although there was nothing bad in it. Then I "Just Danced" for over an hour, until I couldn't lift my arms anymore. Had some more water and went to bed. Felt a ting of hunger, but it passed. Then my husband has the balls to ask me to go to the store to get some chocolate!! I of course refused. I don't keep deserts in the house, never have. I will buy if requested, and have little control if its here. So I just don't keep cookies, ice cream, chips, etc here. In fact that's one good thing WW teaches, give your kids what you can eat. Sure, I get them little fishy crackers, little snacks, but I don't really like that stuff so its not a threat. But they have been eating carrot sticks, nuts, string cheese, yogurt right along with me. Two things I want to change today, first instead of 2nd cup of coffee going to make green tea, 2nd, bring in a little more veggies. This is actually getting better if you can believe it. Stop obsessing about food, stop fighting with the word "diet", get active and make the right choices. To another great day! Renee 16lbs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment