Friday, March 12, 2010

HCG day 7

OK, so I promised myself I would be honest. My weight was the same this morning, but last night I ate, I could not take it! And today i tried really, really hard, but I just don't think this diet is for me. I am going to do weight watchers again, I have actually learned a few things about myself. First, I dont like so many rules and restrictions on a diet. 2nd, I am in denial a bout a few things about "Renee" I went to the Dr. today and had a physical. I am 5'10" and my weight is well within the guidelines of where I should be. My cholesterol was 130, perfect. My Blood pressure was 102/70, perfect! I am physically in perfect shape, so why do i struggle with the thought of being skinnier? My husband never says anything bad to me, my friends or family never say anything, so why?? I know I cant eat Del Taco all day every day, I get that, I know I need to be more active and drink more water, ok. After the last week of suffering, all that seems so freakin EASY! I am going to stop trying to get to some number on the scale that will magically make me happy. What if that doesnt make me happy? What makes me happy is living a good life, and thats what I am going to do. I realized i like apples, and grapefruit, veggies and lean meat, they are good! I like drinking water with a little lemon and organic tea. I like hiking, walking, riding my bike, playing Wii. This diet is great for somebody who has 20plus lbs to lose, you will see results, shrink your tummy and learn to eat. But for me, someone who needs to work out more, and make better choices, no. I am not skinny, and my body image is very poor, but looking back at what I have done, I know what I need to do. I need to mentally let go of the stupid comments I have heard over my lifetime and start with the Renee that is sitting here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment