Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HCG day 5

Well, I lost about a lbs again. But the way i feel it should have been more. Through the night I could feel a cold or something coming on. I worried because I feel so weak, how can a fight a bug? The day went ok because I was so busy, then around noon I ate lunch. It was bland and unsatisfying to say the least. I am dizzy, fog headed, and it feels like my peripheral vision is gone. I am not thinking straight and forgetful. I feel weak and sick and i hate it. So far the thought of eating something like baja fresh or pizza is overwhelming my every thought. I drink tea to curve my appetite and it doesn't even work, I drink water to fill me up and it makes me nauseous. I am sitting here, looking at the computer and its not really even registering what I am writing. I am not sure I can do this, I am suffering for a few LBS and I can't take it. I miss good food, beer, bread, candy. This diet has you convinced if you put lotion on it will fail, and baby oil makes my face and body and hair greasy, yuck, yuck yck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment