Thursday, March 11, 2010

HCG day 6

Well, take me out back and shoot me like an old dying dog, because that is what I feel like. I feel so horrible, the thought of getting through this day seems impossible. I need to take meds for cold that require food to be on my stomach so I am eating an apple with my coffee breakfast. I am to weak to do what I need to do today, so what do I do?? I am assuming if this cold didnt come on, and I was well I could do it. I said I would do this and suceed because I have made all the mistakes, but for ME, I can not really survive off of 500 cal a day. They say you can only do low impact workout for 20 minutes. At my job I am on my feet all day, going up and down stairs, not to mention a mother to 2 kids, both very active. My low impact workout is ALL day. I will continue today, see if it gets any better, my friend is loosing weight and the hunger is diminishing. She is doing great on this actually, I am really proud of her, but her story is her story, mine is mine. Ok, dragging myself to the shower, wish me luck!Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment