Monday, March 8, 2010

HCD day 3, midday

OK, so I have drank more water today than i normally do, and some tea. I had an early lunch. Shrimp, asparagus, and strawberries, all cooked as instructed. It was a good amount, and although I am not stuffed, I am full. I am having another cup of tea as we speak, but I do have the cravings. I was fixing the kids lunch and really wanted to snack on it, but I didn't. I know this has been labeled as a starvation diet, but actually its good proportions of proteins, fruits and veggies. You just eliminate carbs, fats, and snacks. You can have sugar free jello, so I think I will get some of that. So, just feeling a little bad about the snacking thing, and realized I must consume a lot of calories nibbling and finishing there food. OK, I feel better now, time to get some more things done and keep drinking water/

No comments:

Post a Comment