Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HCG day 4

So I maybe lost a Lb on my first day. I weighed my self when i got up and I was the same, an hour later I was down a LB, so I don't know. At work today they brought bagels that I resisted even though by 9am I WAS FREAKIN STARVING!!!! I text my friend who is also on the diet and she said to eat an apple, well, I did not bring an apple. So one of the guys I work with had one and I asked if I could have it, I ate it like a homeless person who found it in the garbage!! I had lunch, and guess what, it was somebodies birthday and they brought Red Velvet Bunt cake!!! Yes, I admit, I had a tiny peice.
This is almost unbearable to me, I am hungry and that makes me MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat and I want to eat BAD!!!!! So I had dinner, some stew meat in veggie broth and grapefruit, not sure if its approved, but I am to tired to worry about it right now. I am hoping tomorrow is better, they say your stomach shrinks, I hope it happens fast.Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment