Friday, August 26, 2011

I am back!!

Ok, so I am starting this up again. Please feel free to blog with me, to support this never ending cause to lose a few pounds. I got on the scale today and I am almost at an all time high. Do I eat perfect, no. Do I exercise everyday, no. Do I feel guilt because of that, YES!! I want this to be raw, I want to tell all, that way I have no secretes. I sneak candy bars from my co-workers desk, I buy a cheese bagel every morning I work (at least 3 days a week) I consume bread, cheese, whatever and some how I justify this. And all along, I keep gaining weight.
Here are the stats:
I am 171lbs, 5'10", I am 38 years old.
I want to be 150
I need to lose 21 lbs.
I want to work out 4-5 times a week (I mean REALLY work out)
I will give myself 6 months to achieve this goal, that is less than a pound a week!
I am a career dieter, but no expert. I like Weight watchers because I do not feel to deprived. So here we go, again!
Yesterday I was walking behind a woman, in blingy short, very short jean shorts, a tank top, super tan, super in shape, and I felt like a blob, covered up in my safety scrubs. I have NEVER in my adult life worn a tank top, I wear shorts and a t-shirt on the rare occasion I wear a swim suit, and I always wear 3/4 inch sleeve shirts. I just want to feel good, and I know now, its going to take a ton of work. Holidays will come and go, date nights, birthday party's, but I have to stay focused.
So lets help each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment