Monday, August 29, 2011

Really??

So its Monday, I am signed up for a Zumba class this evening, and I am trying not to feel like I am on a diet. I had my coffee, some yogurt, then I noticed what I do. With out even thinking about it, I took a bite of my sons sandwich. I realized I do this ALL the time. Bite of this, bite of that, finish this, finish that, and boom! I am not even calculating this into my diet, even though I know its bad!! So I am giving up 2 things this week, alcohol and snagging food from my kids. My other goals are to work out at least 5 days a week, and keep busy the Th and Th. I will only weight in on Mondays.
So, todays weight is:(OUCH) 173!!! What, really?!?!?!?! I am not sure how that happened. OK, 23 lbs to my goal.
When I make my goal weight, and keep it off for 1 year I am getting a boob job months before I turn 40.
I took a picture with a friend this weekend and I looked HUGE!! I am trying to have some self esteem, but then I see something like that, gross.
Ok, here we go, day one, week one!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment